When the card has already said it all or you just feel like keeping things short and sweet, a few short, sweet words might be the way to go. Here are some ideas for adding a little extra warmth and personality to your mighty little message.
- “Happy, Happy Birthday, [Nina]!”
- “I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!”
- “You deserve everything happy. Wishing you that all year long!”
- “[Aaron], hope you have a happy [27th]! Love ya!”
- “Happy Birthday to a strong and brilliant daughter who will turn the world around!”
- “Gil, Warmest wishes for a happy birthday,”
- “Hope today’s filled with all your favourite guilty pleasures!”
- “Devonte, hope you make your [25th] a birthday to remember!”
- “Go forth from this birthday and prosper in your [ukulele playing]!”
- “Carolina, you are living your best life! And this year it really shows.”
- “Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing!”
- “Aliyah, Happy Birthday to one of my favourite people in the history of ever.”
- “Elana, thanks for being here, for being you.”
- “Warmest wishes and love on your birthday and always!”
- “I see you out here looking like time is standing still! Happy Birthday.”
- “Be safe, have fun, take pictures, and enjoy every minute of this exciting time in your life!”
- “Daria, so grateful that God put you on this earth and in my life.”
- “Wishing you a happy birthday and a year that’s blessed.”
- “Keep vibin’ and thrivin’, Queen! Here’s to another blessed birthday.”
- “#Slaying! On your birthday and every other day, too. Happy Birthday, Beauty.”
- ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! Que seas muy feliz, no solo hoy, sino todos los días de tu vida.
Writing tip: One Hallmark writer said she chooses her cards very carefully for each birthday person so that she doesn’t have to add much in the way of a personal message. In other words, it’s fine to let the printed message and design do most of the talking for you. Even professional writers do it!