Mini sausage wreath
Create a festive and fun snack perfect for holiday entertaining with just a few simple ingredients from your refrigerator. This kid-friendly Christmas appetizer recipe combines crescent roll dough and mini sausages for a quick and easy appetizer that looks great at your Christmas party. This holiday variation of pigs-in-a-blanket can be served with ketchup and mustard or your favourite dipping sauce.Yield: 1 large or 2 small wreaths
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @Hallmark_Canada.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 15-20 mini sausages (depending on how large you want to make wreaths)
- Ketchup and mustard for serving
- Rosemary for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Separate one triangle of crescent roll at a time. Cut each triangle of dough into two smaller triangles.
- Roll a sausage into one smaller triangle, creating a small crescent shape around sausage. Repeat steps with remaining sausages.
- Place crescent sausages on sheet pan in a circle making sure the inside ends of the dough are touching.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Move to a platter, add sprig of rosemary and serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping.