Hallmark’s Little World Changers cards, gifts and books feature affirming, empowering messages for kids about the power of kindness, courage, teamwork and being you. Find the whole collection at your Hallmark Gold Crown store or shop online.
Download Free Inspirational Posters to Encourage Kids
Kids have the power to change the world—they just need to know how to do it. Download and hang up these free printable Little World Changers posters and encourage children to be kind and brave, be good team players and be themselves. Put these inspiring messages wherever you find kiddos:
- Sunday school rooms
- Locker rooms or gyms
- Guidance counsellors’ offices
- Doctor, dentist and family therapists’ offices
- Summer camp cafeterias, meeting halls or cabins
- Anywhere kids take classes: art, dance, theatre, martial arts, etc.
- Kids’ bedrooms, bonus rooms—even bathrooms
What you’ll need to make Little World Changers Posters
- FREE downloadable PDF
- Color printer
- 11” x 17” paper (standard or card stock)
- Scissors or craft knife and ruler
Download and print the free posters. If 11” x 17” paper won’t fit in your printer, you can:
- Scale the image to fit 8½” x 11” paper using your printer dialog box.
- Print the posters at a local print shop or office supply store—most will let you bring in a file on a USB flash drive or upload it to their website for printing.
Use scissors to snip the vertical lines between the tear-off strips at the bottom of the posters.
Or to make tearing tidier, use a craft knife. Along with the vertical cuts, make a cut across about two-thirds of the top of each strip. (We recommend this approach if you print on card stock.)
You can also cut the bottom of the poster off if you don’t want to use the tear-off strips.
Hang the posters where kiddos can see them. And encourage them to tear off a slip with a message on it anytime they need a little reminder of their own power.