BBQ Chicken Devilled Eggs
Crisp fried chicken and a drizzle of barbecue sauce transform classic devilled eggs into a snack that any BBQ chicken fan will love!
Yield: 10 devilled eggs
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @Hallmark_Canada.
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Fried Chicken Tender, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- Place eggs in a saucepan. Fill with water to cover eggs by about 2 inches.
- Place over high heat. When water begins to boil, remove pan from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a strainer and run under tap water until cool enough to handle.
- Peel eggs and slice in half. Gently separate yolks from eggs, taking care not to break the whites.
- Transfer yolks to a mixing bowl and mash with a fork until crumbled. Add mayonnaise and mustard and continue to mash until smooth (add a bit more mayonnaise if needed to bring it all together). Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites (you can also place the yolk mixture into a plastic bag, clip the end off, and squeeze it into the whites).
- Top each egg with a few small slices of chicken tender.
- Drizzle a small amount of barbeque sauce over each egg using a spoon or small squeeze bottle.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.