You know we have to start with what to write in a Grandparents Day card, right? After all, it’s a day that’s all about them and what they mean to you. So we’re kicking this list off with some Grandparents Day message ideas that will let them know how much they’re loved all year long.
- Thank you for years of love and support. It means the world to me.
- I’m so lucky to have good friends that I also call grandparents.
- I just want you to know that you’re at the heart of so many of my favourite memories.
- On Grandparents Day, I can’t help but feel so much gratitude for all the love you’ve shown and all the lessons you’ve shared.
- You’re so wonderful. And I’m so lucky.
- You mean so much to me, and I’m so thankful for all the love and guidance.
- Abuela, significas tanto para mí, y te agradrezco por todo tu amor y tus consejos.
- A day to celebrate Grandparents! Bet they got the idea from how you make all the days feel like holidays!
- It’s Grandparents Day! A day for me to spoil YOU for a change.
- Let’s celebrate Grandparents Day by eating way too much ice cream and watching soaps.
- You put the “grand” in “grandparent.” (Mostly because you left the “parent” part to Mom and Dad and spoiled me like crazy.)
- Granny, if I end up being able to shine half the light you do into other people’s lives when I’m grown, I’ll be happy. And I know you’ll be proud.
What is Grandparents Day?
If you came looking for birthday or Christmas wishes for grandparents (check below!), but you’re intrigued by the idea of a day that’s all about Mom-mom and Pop-pop, we’ve got the history behind Grandparents Day right here.