Whether you had a new baby you were anxious about leaving for the first time or a toddler who recently became a “threenager,” somehow this person soothed your worries and continuously cares for your kids as if they were their own.
Of course, you could simply tell them they’re amazing. But here are several more ideas that’ll help you put your feelings into words when writing a thank-you note to your daycare or pre-K provider.
- I know my child is safe with you. That means so much.
- Thanks for providing a safe place for my child to grow.
- I know my kid learns by watching the adults around him/her. So glad one of them is you.
- The first steps on the road to learning are important steps. Thanks for helping my child start the journey.
- You put the care in daycare.
- Sometimes we think [child’s name] likes you more than he/she likes us! Thanks for taking care of him/her so well.
- You teach, you love, you care, you play…and you do it all so well.
- You teach the ABCs with TLC.
- There aren’t enough gold stars for all the good you do.
- The way you’re shaping young minds gives me so much hope for the future.
- There are times when I feel you play as much of a part in my child’s daily life as I do. Thank you for helping them feel loved when I’m not there.
- Every morning, I see how happy my child is to come into your room. It’s clear how much they love you and the environment you create.
- You’ve seen my kiddo on their wildest days and their crankiest. Thank you for your time and patience through it all.
- Thanks for handling all the meltdowns. I’m so amazed by your care and compassion.
- Trusting your kid to someone else can be hard, but not with you.
- You put so much energy into what you do. It’s your superpower.
- My child is going to grow up stronger and smarter because of you.
Teacher Appreciation Ideas
Looking for some actions to pair with your words of gratitude? You’ll find tons of meaningful ideas for your fave teachers here.