Graveyard Pudding Cups
Graveyard Pudding Cups put a Halloween-y spin on the classic kids’ “dirt and worms” treat. This Halloween dessert is easy, no-bake genius: just packaged pudding cups, gummy worms, cookies, and sprinkles. It’s silly, spooky, and, you know, tastes to die for.
- 12 Prepared pudding cups or 2 4.6 ounce packages of pudding mix, prepared
- 12-16 Oreos, crushed
- 1 bag Milano cookies
- 36 Gummy worms
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Food-safe marker or black decorating gel
- Clear cups, glasses, or bowls
- Spoon the “dirt” into each cup: First Oreo crumbs, then pudding, and top with chocolate sprinkles.
- Write RIP (or a silly tombstone message) to the top half of a Milano cookie with the food-safe marker or decorating gel. Stick the tombstone in the dirt.
- Poke some worms in the dirt. Eeeew, scary!