Bloody Mary Devilled Eggs
The zippy breakfast cocktail meets everyone’s favourite potluck snack in these Bloody Mary-inspired devilled eggs. Spicy or not, these are sure to be a hit at your next brunch!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @Hallmark_Canada.
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ¼ tsp Celery Salt
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pimiento Stuffed Olives, thinly sliced
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan. Fill with water to cover eggs by about 2 inches.
- Place over high heat. When water begins to boil, remove pan from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a strainer and run under tap water until cool enough to handle.
- Peel eggs and slice in half. Gently separate yolks from eggs, taking care not to break the whites.
- Transfer yolks to a mixing bowl and mash with a fork until crumbled. Add mayonnaise and mustard and continue to mash until smooth (add a bit more mayonnaise if needed to bring it all together). Mix in celery salt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites (you can also place the yolk mixture into a plastic bag, clip the end off, and squeeze it into the whites).
- Top each egg with sun dried tomato and olive slices. Drizzle with hot sauce (optional).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.