Check out our classic version of devilled eggs or see four new and inventive takes on this classic appetizer here.
Bloody Mary Devilled Eggs
The zippy breakfast cocktail meets everyone’s favourite potluck snack in these Bloody Mary-inspired devilled eggs. Spicy or not, these are sure to be a hit at your next brunch!
Inspired? Create and share by tagging @Hallmark_Canada.
- 5 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ¼ tsp Celery Salt
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Pimiento Stuffed Olives, thinly sliced
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan. Fill with water to cover eggs by about 2 inches.
- Place over high heat. When water begins to boil, remove pan from heat. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer eggs to a strainer and run under tap water until cool enough to handle.
- Peel eggs and slice in half. Gently separate yolks from eggs, taking care not to break the whites.
- Transfer yolks to a mixing bowl and mash with a fork until crumbled. Add mayonnaise and mustard and continue to mash until smooth (add a bit more mayonnaise if needed to bring it all together). Mix in celery salt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites (you can also place the yolk mixture into a plastic bag, clip the end off, and squeeze it into the whites).
- Top each egg with sun dried tomato and olive slices. Drizzle with hot sauce (optional).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.