- What was your favourite book as a kid? Write about what it meant to you.
- Did you have any recurring dreams as a kid?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Describe your childhood bedroom.
- If you could tell your childhood self one thing, it would be…
- Write a letter to your younger self. (You pick the age.)
- What was the imaginary world of your childhood like?
- Something you knew about as a kid but only understand now that you’re an adult.
New to journaling?
Check out this article for reasons why journaling is so good for you, plus some tips on how to find the best practice for you.